Sunday, June 28, 2009

10km IN YOUR FACE!



To all the doubters (though I, myself, was one of them) it is now time to WITNESS THE FITNESS.

Oh, yeah, baby - I've just returned from the "Run Melbourne" 10km fun run.

Haven't got the official results yet, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't long over 1 hour for the 10kms.

AWESOME.

Never run 10k before.

To be perfectly honest I cheated a little. Toward the end of the course I walked up most of the hills and ran down them but I'm still enormously satisfied with my performance.

And you know what? I feel FANTASTIC. The endorphins are floating around my brain and I feel like a million bucks.

Time to kick back, relax, and have a few celebratory drinks in the amazing Melbourne winter sunshine.





xxx

4 comments:

afb69 said...

I don't think using the wide angle lens helps you out there Craig, I thought you'd lose weight running 10k, that shot looks like you've put on 10kg!!! :)

afb69 said...

By the way, well done making it! Gotta admit I didn't think you'd do it considering we were boozing it up Saturday night!

Anonymous said...

Good work!!! Thanks for the photo - I might have had trouble believing it otherwise....

Hope all is well, trying to come for a visit soon

xx Kook

Craig D. Ising Esq said...

Ummm... who is Kook?

Damn nicknames.