Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Singing 'bout Scotland

Ladies and Germs,

Since my return from the UK I've been a little slack in the old updating the blog.

There are reasons for this.

1. I have been having a rather lot to drink, thank you.

2. Lawn Bowls' Season is once again upon us and I have been rolling.

3. I have been documenting my trip via musical composition.

Yeah.  A new concept that I'm working on... an 'albumblog'.  Eventually I hope to have enough tracks to record an album to send to everyone that we stayed with during our trip.

To give you a sample here are the first two installments:

a) Ella.  This song was written in Inverness while we were there and is the song that kick started this idea.

b) Your Kids Are Nuts. I wrote this yesterday and finished recording it today. It is obviously about Sheena's sister Ishbel's kids (Matthew, Callum, Lewis & Olivia) and the song I guess is pretty self-explanatory.

I hope you like 'em.

<3  Craig

No comments: