Monday, January 25, 2010

Zoinks!

So last night I'm sitting there minding my own business.  Another crappy Clive Owen movie was on TV (what is this, crappy Clive Owen movie month or something?).

I notice a shadow moving across the ceiling.

Oooooooh.  My.

I guess it may have been the shadow caused by the projector light, but this thing looked enormous.  A spider.  A hunstman.

I'll post some pics later, but this thing was seriously creepy.  I'm not that fussed about spiders, but this one had me just a little jumpy.  Almost 10cm across, it was.

So I'm trying to get it out the door with the help of some insect spray when it drops to the floor.  Someone screams, a lot of people did a lot of crazy things, and I pounded it with a single shot with a well placed thong that sent most of its legs spontaneously exploding from its body.

Poor itsy bitsy.

No comments: