Friday, May 28, 2010

You Gotta Laugh

I went to the ENGLISH WORLD PREMIERE of 'Sex And The City 2' last night.

It was awesome. God I love those crazy girls so much. Can not get enough of the SATC franchise. I live my life by their code.

However there was one slight problem with last night's premiere. I was sat behind Sarah Jessica (who needs two christian names?) Parker.*
HEY LADY!! TAKE OFF YER FREAKIN HAT!!!

Who in a million years would be so rude to wear that freakin' monstrosity TO A MOVIE? I seriously hope they stuck her in the back row - only the mess on her hair would probably throw an enormous shadow across the screen.

xxx


* Certain elements of this story may or may not contain traces of truth. However, yes, she did wear that ridiculous hat to the movie. That much is true. *shakeshead*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What about the poor person sitting behind your fat head?

Craig D. Ising Esq said...

Hey, at least I don't have to buy two tickets to accommodate my fat arse!

Anonymous said...

Why SATC2 is a science fiction movie

Funny.

Craig D. Ising Esq said...

Funny indeed.

Tones said...

The hat is designed to draw attention away from her face.