Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today I 'ave been mostly. . .






A week or so a young friend complained via facebook of a ripping hangover caused by everybody's old friend - Gin.

I located an old clip for everybody's favourite comedy show - The Fast Show - and posted it in response.

What? You've never heard of The Fast Show? Zut Alors!

Most of my UK readership will be well versed in the adventures of Paul Whitehouse, Charlie Higson, Simon Day, Mark Williams, John Thomson, Arabella Weir and Caroline Ahern. Yet many of my Australian compatriots may be in the dark. Whilst anyone in the USA that reads this blog (come on, there must be a few hundred thousand of you) may remember this show referred to by the name of 'BRILLIANT!'.

The most recognisable skits on this sketch based comedy programme were the Brilliant Kid, Competitive Dad, Chris the Crafty Cockney, Channel 9 Neus, Billy Bleach and I'm Not Drunk!

The clips I posted for my facebook pal were the I'm Not Drunk family:

I'm Not Pissed

You can't go past:


Channel 9 Neus

This is funny because it reminds me of. . . well. . .

Billy Bleach


In researching this post I came across this gem of a site:

Fast Show Sound Bites

You can download 100s of sound bites from the series. Brilliant!

You can lose hours of your wretched life.

xxx

No comments: