Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Kind Of (hilarious) Monster



So we watch "Some Kind Of Monster" last night - the documentary about Metallica.

Hilawious.

Before I go any further I would like to point out that I have NEVER liked Metallica. EVER. They are just hopeless.  I can't stand the riff driven dross that these guys spit out as heavy metal.  It is possiby the lowest form of musical invention. END OF.

But to see these jerks in action really was wildly amusing and hugely entertaining.

These 'tards have sold 90 million albums? Man, I wanna build a spaceship and go live on the moon - the human race is pathetic.

Their efforts at songwriting had me in stitches every time they put pencil to paper.
"My Life-style determines my Death-style" FFS.

And the adoring hordes continue to lap it up.

Talk about the Emperor's New Clothes.

Bu seriously - watch the movie.  It is awesome.  I can't believe it actually out does Spinal Tap at its own game - 'cept these guys are serious.

<3 Craig

No comments: